• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bunnies

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Today i got a call from a lady who,d just rescued 2 bunnies, she asked if i could take them because she had ferrets and didnt have room for them, she rescued them from her neighbour who,s kids picked them up by their ears :cry: they,ve bn starved:cry: and apparently used as footballs :cry: they,ve bn loose in her neighbours garden since friday so the poor little mites have bn out in the wind and rain :? she had permission from the police to go in and take them, apparently this neighbour also had a dog in a tiny tiny cage which has now mysteriously dissappeared :shock: the rspca are involved trying to find out where the dog is because it was in a very neglected state :evil: and its only 4 mnths old still a baby :cry: and worse of all social services are involved cos this woman hasnt given her youngest child a bath in weeks so possible child abuse to, what an awful situation :( however the bunnies are tucking into their grub tonight :) they are very skinny so you can definetly tell they havnt bn fed, one is an albino male, quite a confident little chap the 2nd bunny is brown he looks like a lop x, he,s eaten but is extremely nervous and is trembling in the corner hopefully with tlc he,ll be ok what an awful start to life :cry: thank god this lady got them out

aaaawwwww how sad :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope they are all able to realise we arent all horrid like that and find themselves some loving homes soon. Well done for taking them on.. thank goodness that neighbour was able to rescue them:censored:

Back