• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Far away cutie

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I was looking at the website of our local animal shelter in Germany, to see if they have any lonely elderly female bunny. My 11-year old bunny boy Popsel has been living alone for about 5 or 6 years now, no one expected him to live that long when his girlfriend had died. Not sure if it makes sense to find him a friend now, but while I was reading the descriptions, I found this trio of young bunnies. The one on the first photo is sooooooo cute, and the other two are lovely, as well.

Edit: scroll down and click on the black and white bunny, names all start with M.

http://www.tierheim-feucht.de/cms/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=97

I doubt that my mother would want to adopt a very young bunny, though. :(

Looks suspiciously as though Dutch fever may have taken over ?:lol: :lol: Very nice company for Pete..............................

Aww, they are gorgeous bunnies :love:

Wow, so Popsel is 11? Do you have pics of him anywhere on the site?

He's the all agouti bunny on the left, as a baby and then a few years old. I don't have any recent photos of him, my mother does not have a camera. The bunny on the right is Flopsi, she died about 6 years ago. She was quite grumpy and territorial despite being neutered, but she was very clever and fun to watch.

flopnpop.jpg

Back