• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gahhhhh!!!-Sir Victor Strikes Again

Naughty Sir Victor... do you realise that that £20pounds that you ate, your mummy was going to spend on you?

tut tut x

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Omg! :shock: Is this the same Victor who hurls himself through the loo door while your busy? He's a terror!:lol: :lol:.However, having seen a photo, he's sooooooooooo gorgeous, must be difficult to stay mad for long? :D

Did someone mention my name......:?

Picture983.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awww what a cutie.
You could never stay cross with him for long could you?
I love naughty bunnies:lol: :lol:

sir victor strikes again!

I am in love:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:
Sir victor you are one gorgeous bunny:) but then i,m sure your mummy knows that already:lol: :lol:
it was very naughty of you to EAT mummies money:shock: :lol: but you were hungry wasnt you:shock: :? :lol:

How are you going to explain that one to the DVLA? better hope the police don't stop you....."sorry officer, my rabbit ate my license!" :lol: :lol: :lol: As for the £40, can you watch his poo, then take it to the bank and ask if they can give you new notes? :lol: Victor you may be lovely but you are a very naughty bun!

Back