• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My day at work

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I work as a postman (postlady?!) and I try to relieve the tedium by observing the pets belonging to people on my round. A while ago i saw the most gorgeous bunny scutter out of someone's patio doors, round the garden and back in again. Ever since, when I go past that house, I peer in to see if I can spot him again.

Today as I got there the door opened and the householder came out with the rabbit in his arms, saying "we see you always peering infor him so we thought we'd bring him out for you to meet him!"

I'm so busted - didn't realise I'd been that obvious. :oops: He was a gorgeous rabbit though, a sort of long haired tufty thing in patches of grey, white and ginger.

Aww that's so lovely, he sounds like a well looked after bun! Take your camera next time... oh, ok maybe that's going to far! :lol:

Back