• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy my rabbit caught in the act pic's.

I caught her in the act yesterday with my camera rolling up my rug in the bathroom would you beleive :roll: :?
look.
P1010006.jpg

and then did this to the rug :?
P1010007.jpg

this rug is new to and she started to bite at it with her teeth would you belive it she realy was naughty yesterday morrning when i had her loose out of her cage .

also the couple of days befor this she sat among wires in a heep under the clothes horse on the landing up stairs looking inersent at the camera .
she's a little devil's helper some times. :evil:
but she makes me laugh when she does somthing stupid and then it lands on like this flanal I had on the side of the bath and she streched up on her hind legs and pulled it off and it laned on her head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it was funny when she had this cloth on her head.

any way here is the pic of her in the wire mess under the clothes horse.
poppyinwiredmess.jpg

oh and this so inersent pic of her doing her portraite picture pose.
Poppyportraite.jpg

enjoy them.

-

Hi just need to explain she might look scruffy at the moment because she is moulting a heavy moult off her at the moment it's i think nearly over it's down to her bottom now .:lol: :)

Aww, bunnies seem to like rugs. You should see what Scamp's done to our door mat :roll:

Back