• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First chin rub!!!!

Clover gave me her first chin rub today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I had just put Georgie in her hutch after her nighttime excursion (you can read about it in YSAP section) and bent down to see Clover she was close to the mess and I put my finger through she sniffed at it and I was afraid she would flinch and jump back as she usually does if you touch her whiskers or nose but she carried on sniffing gave it a little nudge then she rubbed it with her chin!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p My little girl is starting to trust me. Just wanted to share it with you guys as it was a lovely moment as many of you have probably found out :D

Esther x

Aww thats lovely. My Lola hates being touched but always rubs her chin on me. I love it when they do that.

Awwwww there is nothing in the world like when your bunny shows they love and trust you!! Well done! Clover loves her bunnymummy!:D

Back