• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight Adventure

I let Georgie out for a run after tea everything was fine came upstairs and foolishly :roll: came on here :lol: Went back outside to try and find Georgie and she was nowhere to be seen :( I had blocked the gap between the fence and the shed because we have had previous bad experiences with Clover and Elves going under it and then not coming out for ages I think Georgie has done it before too. Anyway, the little madam had somehow pushed her way through and had gone, yes you guessed it, under the shed!!!!!! :x Still I had to know for sure so I got down and peered under and couldn't see anything :cry: Then went back and sat there. Suddenly, some bits of dirt began to fly out of the hole and when I peered down with the torch and low and behold there was Georgie :D She still wouldn't come out so the she spent a night out in the garden. She must have had a wail of a time. This morning I noticed her head poking round the corner of the shed and an hour 0r two later she had hopped out and was sitting on the grass. I managed to catch her and now she is safely in her hutch. I will definately not be letting her have anymore midnight adventures! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esther x

bless her x =] x Mopsy did something like that recently and she went right under a really dense bush so dad had to get her out =]

Back