• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie and Jet- I need a homecheck

Sarah86

Mama Doe
I can't contain my excitement, I've been whinging on for a while wanting a second bunny to make my boy super happy and as soon as I set eyes on Jet, saw that she was dumped and read what a lovely girl she was I fell for her.

Her brothers and sisters are all gorgeous too but I only have room for one and thought her personality was a lot like Charlie's.

I tried naughty things, nice meals, being really nice, etc and then finally on monday/tuesday 24 hours of silent treatment, the longest I have EVER given.

He told me its not that we can't have another one but I wasn't allowed one at the moment, because we;

1. Don't have the big new hutch yet

2. Are going on holiday in September so would prefer to get one when we got back so as not to disrupt her by putting her into board only a couple of weeks or so after coming to live with us.

Pending a homecheck and bonding, Jet will hopefully be coming to live with us when we return from our hols. Chloe you are a star!

So what do you think, do they make a good couple. I'm tempted to rename them both Posh and Becks :lol: :lol:

Jet.jpg
P3080282.jpg

Last edited:
They will make a lovely couple Sarah!! Not so sure about Posh and Becks tho...... :rolleyes: :lol:

If anyone is able to help us out by doing as homecheck for Jet please pm me, it would be really appreciated!! :D

Back