• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scoot's new friend...Ooops!!!!!

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
Scoot was originally a foster bun, very nervous ( a forgotten childs pet). I fostered him for bunnyrun but fell in love (don't think I'm cut out for this fostering lark!:lol: )
Anyway me and o/h decided to keep him...
Suki was the other foster we bought home at the same time, again very very nervous (1 of the 12 dumped bunnies). It is very likely Suki will have teeth problems in the future I think at the mo about 7 of the 12 already do :( but not Suki yet...I couldn't stop thinking about poor Suki and the horrid start she has had and what would happen if her new owners didn't notice if she got bad teeth?!
Sooo...
A new enclosure and a new 7ft run later and this is the result...
rabbits029.jpg

do you think we make a good couple?
rabbits027.jpg

They both seem to be helping each oher build up confidence.
rabbits025.jpg

Quickest bonding I have ever done!:D

Lucy

oh thats lovely! i love it when they bond quickly because you know there perfect for each other, i dont like to persue it if they fight, i dont like to force it. These two look like they are so made for each other....its adorable!

Back