• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Lionhead Bunnie Thread

Couldn't find one devoted to Lionheads so I thought I'd start my own;

Heres choci

ImportedPhotos00031.jpg

ImportedPhotos00034.jpg

ImportedPhotos00032.jpg

ImportedPhotos00029.jpg

ImportedPhotos00039.jpg

Choci at 8 weeks
choci2.jpg

And hers Lily, who isn't very fluffy:( but is a stunner

ImportedPhotos00000.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload!

vikki:wave:

Tiffany (Rest In Peace little bumble girl :cry: )
Tiffany.jpg

Im pretty sure the babies are lionhead crosses, what do you guys think?
Violet
violet2.jpg

Violet-1.jpg

Roo with Winnie hiding behind him (Roo has a muddy nose from digging)
DSCF0025-1.jpg

Bugs and my dog Boo
bugandboo.jpg

Aw!!:love: :love: :love: All these lionheads are stunning!! I soooooooooo want another, but after losing Bonnie-Blossom and Perdita as I did I have been a little reluctant to have another and now I am seriously tempted!!:lol:

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww i love Lionhead rabbits! :love: Choci is adorable!!
And i think Wesley should visit Cheryl's next rabbit awareness day so i can have a cuddle!! :wave: JBun.. another Norfolk member :D
Here's my 3 slippers
simbanalafifiMay07.jpg

:wave: Diddeen - I absolutely adore your 3 slippers!

but I really think you need 2 more - these guys are still waiting, I know you want them :lol:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=8887
They really are gorgeous ;)

aaawwww i know.. i was like :shock: :love: when i first saw them!! thought Cheryl had them but luckily she doesnt! Have you met them?? I really cant have anymore bunnies though.. got a kitten now;) Maybe Wesley can have 2 new friends :p :lol: ;)

aaawwww i know.. i was like :shock: :love: when i first saw them!! thought Cheryl had them but luckily she doesnt! Have you met them?? I really cant have anymore bunnies though.. got a kitten now;) Maybe Wesley can have 2 new friends :p :lol: ;)

Yeah, I know these two well, I fostered them from 1 day old, with their littermates and Mum and Dad. :D Shame they have come back in :( but hopefully someone else will fall in love with them soon. :)

Wesley already has a love in his life, :D and anyway 'I have no more room, I have no more room, I have no more room' :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I know these two well, I fostered them from 1 day old, with their littermates and Mum and Dad. :D Shame they have come back in :( but hopefully someone else will fall in love with them soon. :)

Wesley already has a love in his life, :D and anyway 'I have no more room, I have no more room, I have no more room' :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats exactly what my boyfriend says to me! :lol: :lol:

Back