• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No theme just my favourite rabbits!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
But then I am biased I suppose

"I'm going to eat you!"
100_0784.jpg

"I mean it! I'll eat your feet first"
100_0798.jpg

"I certainly don't condone such behaviour"
100_0802.jpg

"Roxy, I'll distract her with my handsomness, you grab the food"
100_0787.jpg

"Just a bit further"
100_0719.jpg

"Who me? I ain't done nuffink!"
100_0800.jpg

Nobody suspects the rabbits!
100_0789.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwww they are so gorgeous :D :love: (and innocent looking ;) )

have you got any more pics of humphrey he must have grown!

He has got bigger. I'll have to upload some more. Or maybe Joanne Oscarbunny has some from when she loked after him.

Hi IsabelM :wave:

Love the bunny pictures :love: :love:

Can Humphrey come to stay with us soon? :love: :love: We have a really comfy jiffy bag we can post him back in.

Maria x

Hi IsabelM :wave:

Love the bunny pictures :love: :love:

Can Humphrey come to stay with us soon? :love: :love: We have a really comfy jiffy bag we can post him back in.

Maria x

He said he would love to! As soon as Joanne is finished with him, he is making sure her bunnies behave...he might be usefull after your mass bond!

Opal and the benjamin are constantly snuggling :roll: and grooming each other so i think they will be alright now. Humphrey is such a good boy. Maria.. pm me your address and ill get him shipped off this afternoon. :D

Opal and the benjamin are constantly snuggling :roll: and grooming each other so i think they will be alright now. Humphrey is such a good boy. Maria.. pm me your address and ill get him shipped off this afternoon. :D

well why the blinking heck have you still got him then?! he told me it was chos up there, maybe he was just having fun.

Awww :love: :love: :love:

I love Roxy's wee inquisitive nose - and you know how I feel about Barney :D :D

Are they OK after their VHD jabs the other day?

Back