• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deja Vu... teeth grown back

luvabun

Warren Veteran
this time it's Kiki's removed bottom front teeth that have grown back :shock: well one of them anyway...... going in for it to be removed on Monday. I'll be a nervous wreck (again :roll: )

ooops :oops: :oops: :oops: i do apologise greatly, i am so sorry:lol: . I read it as Kirk... what an Idiot :lol: ...

Good luck wee GIRLIE. Im sure you will be fine. Them teeth are a pain in the a*s xx

Ill add when i was writing, "he" i was thinking, i bet `hes a she` :lol:

It's our lovely Christabel who'll be performing the operation so I'm very confident. I know Jane, Janice and everyone that's ever taken a rabbit to her would agree. Try not to worry Jill - easy to say, not so easy to do when it's the one you love xx

It's our lovely Christabel who'll be performing the operation so I'm very confident. I know Jane, Janice and everyone that's ever taken a rabbit to her would agree. Try not to worry Jill - easy to say, not so easy to do when it's the one you love xx

Oh well if Chrisobel is doing the op' then no-Bun could be in better hands :D

Janex

All the very best of luck with Kiki's op.....I'm sure she'll be just FINE!!!!!:D :D

*says she who totally panics over the slightest hint of anything amiss with her precious buns*:oops:

Back