• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite veg?

Hmmm...where to start?:lol: My girls love spring greens, curly kale, rocket, watercress, parsley, mint, broccoli, carrot tops - basically most greens. ;)

Splodge loves carrots best, but she also likes cabbage and lettuce. I tried her with parsnips and she wouldn't touch them!!

:lol:

Charlie doesn't like parsnip either or pear, he turns his nose up at it.

Rocket, spinach, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, apples & banana but he goes mad for blueberries I've never seen anything like it.

greens, parsnip, broccoli, kale, watercress, grass, carrot, radishes, celery, parsley, basil. Rowan leaves from the garden :D

All fruit.

the only thing they've not liked is Courgette. And not a HUGE fan of pepper, but still eat it.

green beans are the favourites and always go first - must get pic of the 3 fluffs all with a bean hanging out of their mouth !! if i buy the untrimmed ones gabriel spits the end out !!:lol: :lol: next favorite spring greens, then carrots. the occassional chunk of banana goes down very well too !!:D

Mine love spring greens,carrots,broccoli,parsley and corriander.
There favourite fruit is apple and banana.

Raff loves kale, greens, broccoli, apple and parsley... Chester loves anything really as does Sadie and Isabelle. Pixie Boo loves kale, broccoli, carrot and greens...

all love spring greens.
dahlia likes sweetcorn on the cob...
smudge will bite your hand off for carrots
lily likes banana
twinkle loves broccolli
bella & the choca mochas like ANYTHING!
bill n ben seem to like spring greens too..
the list could go on for ever.....:)

bannana is number one here. I get a little bottom dance if he gets bananna. Although to be honest he'll only refuse two things, green peppers (Not chilli though....don't ask) and celery.

Bindi will do anything for carrot tops. She lubs dandilions too but they are vegetables :lol:

Maya lubs Curley Kale, and Spring Greens.

Banana, then apple, then carrot, then anything.

When they do get something they don't like then they act as if your trying to kill them. Tis rather amusing.

They all love spring greens and also curly kale and carrot. Piglet goes mad for apple and banana - I get trampled on if she sees me eating either :lol:

Back