• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

janssen to make prepuslid?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
acording to theis article i found yes they are..for patients who canot have anything else...im trying to find up to date proof of this.anyone had anymore luck?

ive told the vets they can get a licence naming bif as the patient and id gladly pay the £30 MYSELF!! but the old vets were told there wee no supplies left to enable this to hapen. I am not seeing petra till 30th august for mite jabs for my trio so i will remind her again then and about the metaclopromide syrup and zantac syrup. shes nice like that..my old vet used to frown and say who was the vet again?:censored:

i was giving info at the reception desk yesterday on doggy diapers for bitches and neitering vouchers etc whilst the receptionist was trying to sort out some help and she laughed and said..you sit this side of th desk..ill cuddle bertie:lol:

seriously tho..is anyone up to helping me track down the truth about jenssen carrying on producing prepulsid cos if its true maybe the vets worldwide canget them to make it for pet use as well..

http://www.medicinenet.com/cisapride/article.htm

I dont know about them stocking it again. It was taken off the market about 7 yrs ago now for humans.. i used to use it with alot of children i care for at work but they were all taken off it. Some had no replacement and others had a medication called Domperidone(motilium) instead. I believe it was taken off the market due to it causing changes in heart rhythm. :?

youre so right...BUT if i read that properly theyd make it for customers who had no choice..but obviously not children..adults who could weigh the risks themselves.plus thats in the USA....

wonder tho if it can be obtained by named patient licence at the vets..wouldnt the stocks have run out years ago? just wondering!

Back