• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoors today

capel

Warren Veteran
It's such an awful day that I decided to let the buns come indoors..so much less work involved!!
DSC02438.jpg

Hey! Bournieboy! Over here!
DSC02440.jpg

Now listen Bournie..here's the plan:
DSC02441.jpg

All we have to do is stick to our "Look at us, ..aren't we too cute for words?" act,
and she'll let us stay in here even if it stops raining!! This ought to do it!

DSC02450.jpg

DSC02446.jpg

P@H..9.99. I keep hoping they'll play with it! Just like kids, eh? They get more pleasure from the box than the actual toy!!:lol: :lol:

Ours love their P@H tree! Hoops has harvested the 2 carrots and they just LOVE biting at the base and scratching at the grassy mat bit. I think they're a fabulous toy - a definitey success.

Your buns look very happy inside too! x

awww - was tempted to get mine in today - might now actually... its a stinky day!
so does everyones carrots go first on that tree ? mine have to - the corn is still intact lol

Gorgeous bunny couple!!! They look very happy together!:D

BTW love your wood floor! what did you use to protect it? :D

If any one knows where to get these scratching posts from which do not sell livestock. Please let me know.

I do not mind paying over the odds, but I wont give a penny of my money to stores which sell animals. If a store wishes to stop seeling animals so I can shop there I am more than happy to purchase from them ;)

If any one knows where to get these scratching posts from which do not sell livestock. Please let me know.

I do not mind paying over the odds, but I wont give a penny of my money to stores which sell animals. If a store wishes to stop seeling animals so I can shop there I am more than happy to purchase from them ;)

I'd love to get one of those toys too. Fingers crossed maybe one of the RU sponsors might be able to stock it? :D

Gorgeous bunny couple!!! They look very happy together!:D

BTW love your wood floor! what did you use to protect it? :D

Thanks, it's the original woodblock floor which was laid in 1963 when o/h's parents had the house built. Rog's mum used to use a wax polish on it but we just stripped it all, sealed it and used a wood sealer/varnish finish called "Bournseal"(we think that was the name, but B&Q have something similar.

Back