• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing.....Binkibert

Dobby

Young Bun
I know we've had her a while but i've only just got round to uploading pics. Anyway here she is:

KIF_0661.jpg

KIF_0667.jpg

sorry pics are so large, i don't know how to resize yet:oops:

She's such a terror (in a lovely way) we have chicken wire up separating our garden form the neighbours since the storm blew the fences down and no matter what i put against it she lifts it with her nose and goes into the neighbours garden (who doesn't mind, plus her garden is bunny proof) she's started diggin a hole behind the garage which must go down just over a foot and she knows she shouldn't be there cause she comes back when i call her (well most times):D

Shes a cutie!!!!:love: :love: My does like digging too, especially Isabelle and Pixie Boo, they have now been moved to concrete!!:oops: :lol:

Well when she was rescued we didn't know if she was he or not, i liked Binki but my best friend said she looked like a Bert

So we compromised with Binkibert :p

Back