• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Bunnies !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Thought i would copy the variety of threads going...and this one is naughty bunnies :lol: :roll: :rolleyes: heres a few antics...!!

Tonight...Nushka after her limp scare :rolleyes: and Gabriel wrecking my conservatory !!

CIMG0485B.jpg

Max & Gabriel eating my seagrass poof ! (Chloe - you don't have any seagrass do you :shock: )

P03-07-06_20.59.jpg

This is the en-suite in my old apartment... i put a pillow behind the toilet to stop Gabriel getting down there !

30-05-06_0916.jpg

I left my magazines out while i went to work ....

17-04-06_1825.jpg

Fell asleep in front of TV... Gabriel kept himself amused !!

18-04-06_2023-1.jpg

I'm not even going to mention what Nush did to my sofa :oops: and Daisy to my carpet :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: still love em to pieces :love: :love: :love:

:lol: :lol:

i feel so much better now...i thought all my house buns over the years were the only naughty bunnies!!
willows ur naughty bun right now..her and salem the young cat wreck everythin in their path when playing in the lounge kitchen hall bathroom and stairs.....

those pics with the coke etc...cute!!

omg the pilow..we had dog beds for our buns and thats what i found one morning only not so bad...mmm i found chew marks on my pine unit doors again..bertie:lol:

My bunnies have nibbled all along the bottom of my sofa.....and a few places on the back cushions of it! They have also chewed holes in the throw that I put over it! My daughter's housebun Lady Penelope will tear the rubbish apart and strew it everywhere if you forget and put apple or pear peelings in it!:roll: :lol:

I have to spend about £200+ having part of the sofa reupholstered thanks to naughty Charlie and his determined chewing, will also need to buy wood filler, and polyfiller where he's chewed the skirting boards and the corners of the walls. I've replaced the internet cable, a phone charger and a USB camera cable. There is a chew mark in the PS3 controller wire and the carpet has been pulled up in the study and on the stairs. He also rips the bin liners open if he can get to them and smell something that he fancies. He's chewed the wooden cladding on the roof terrace and taken large chunks out of his hutch. The ironing board feet have shrunk and various DVD cases have been ripped. He pinches apples when I'm not looking and runs away with his treat box when he gets the chance.

He has plenty of toys and I spend as much time as possible with him- maybe a friend will calm him down.

I've had him since valentines day :lol:

Barney's always been desperate to get into the dining room. Usually, when he's inside and in the hall, he knows that when I 'vanish' I'm in there. He recently learnt that, if the door isn't shut properly, he can take it in his teeth and use his weight to shove it open. A few times I've been sat on the computer and then felt something nudge me, only to find he's sat down there. Now he has a partner in crime, though!

BandA_gettingintodiningroom.jpg

"If you check that end, amber, and I'll check this end... We'll see which side we shove on..."

ok so dont let my mum see this
But last night I found a lot of carpet bits where Isaac had tried to dig into their room! :? - I am so praying she doesnt find it...
oh yuh and all the above apply to :roll: Jeeze - they are so naughty

:lol: :lol: :lol: these are all great trouble is they are reminding me of more things my naughty fluffs have done :shock: :roll: :lol:

Back