• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy 10 weeks old today!!!

My litte fella is 10 weeks old today and is trying to crow!!!!! :D Don't be alarmed he is not a rabbit :lol: happy 10th week birthday baby boy!!!!

here's the little fella:
IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

Compare these ones to the one in my siggy you can see how much he has grown in 9 weeks!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Esther x

wow! he's grown!!! :shock: :D I know nothing about chickens, but I brought back some maran eggs (cuckoo x) from france for the local organic farmers who deliver our weekly veg.... 8/10 hatched - can't wait to go visit them!

Awww, he's looking so proud. I thought Pekin were ducks, but I don't really know much about chickens and ducks. I would love to have some runner ducks, though.

wow! he's grown!!! :shock: :D I know nothing about chickens, but I brought back some maran eggs (cuckoo x) from france for the local organic farmers who deliver our weekly veg.... 8/10 hatched - can't wait to go visit them!

We used to have cuckoo marans ;)

Awww, he's looking so proud. I thought Pekin were ducks, but I don't really know much about chickens and ducks. I would love to have some runner ducks, though.

There is a breed of duck called Pekin so you were right it just happens there is a breed of chicken called that too :lol: Thanks for the comments Billy will be pleased

Esther x

Back