• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the human bunny bond thread

luvabun

Warren Veteran
I love these themed threads so lets see pics of you that show the special bond you have with your buns

Here's Molly and me (hope Molly is having fun at the bridge)
bunnies045.jpg

and here's the delightful old Molly bonding with my niece Lauren
bunnies044.jpg

Great idea :D Molly looks like a real sweetie!

Me and Beau on the day I got him. Ignore the state of me I think I was sick from work then actually :oops: Obviously not to sick to go rescue a bunny though :lol:

000_0979.jpg

Me and my stroppy bun Buu

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

And the three of us during the bonding

DSC00670.jpg

And me and Trip who I have the closest bond with

DSC01767.jpg

000_0714.jpg

And to save Robert posting pics and to prove he loves the buns, here he is kissing the girls :lol:

000_0640-1.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

I don't often get good pictures of me and the bunnies since I tend to take all the photos myself:lol: Making it look rather funny...
Megogelsklingenmin.jpg

Starting with me and Zakura, despite her last name (The Killer Rabbit) she's actually my tamest and calmest bunny (then again, she's also the only one who's neutered, and Aroma's in "that age" so she's extremely hyper, kind, but hates to be held)
DSCN0727.jpg

Me hiding behind Sasuke.
Phnda.jpg

Not a bunny but this is me bonding with Temari the hamster (first time I ever held her:D She crawled up all by herself the day after I got her)
Bunnies.jpg

These guys are not mine. One lop dwarf and one rex, cuddling in my sweather:lol:
Zakura3.jpg

Me and Zak as a baby. Only 3 weeks old (no I did not get her when she was 3 weeks, but I've known her since birth)
Godgutten.jpg

That's my fingers on Sasuke's head:lol: .

Awwww - such cute piccies - especially Robert's :lol: I don't cuddle my bunnies or piglets, so no piccies from me - I've never been a 'touchy feeley' type - I really don't like touch :shock: Good thing is my bunnies couldn't care less :p

Do these count :lol:

Picture132.jpg

Picture141.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Sorry but i have loaaaaaadssssss of pics of the bunnies but not many of myself and the bunnies :)

I got forced to be in those pictures with the rabbits, I'm glad nobody saw that I was reading a girls magazine whilst holding Scarlet lol :?

Heres mine :D.

My other half and Pringle

DSC01266.jpg

Me and Pringle, was our wee cuddle before i went on holiday

DSC00092.jpg

And again..
DSC00093.jpg

Patch and Benji dont like me yet :cry: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: and here's one I took of Denny with Marcel de bun (hopefully she won't mind me posting it without her permission ;) :lol: )

DSC00694.jpg

Back