• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing......Milo and Stitch!!

Tinysmum

New Kit
Hullo Folks,

I was hanging around here a month or so ago because I had a wild hare leveret, some of you were kind enought to read my posts and offer some advice, unfortunately we lost him, and I really missed having a small person round the place. I work from home a lot so have loads of time for my furry friends.

Anyhoo to cut a long story short, and after an awful lot of reading and research I decided to buy myself a Belgian Hare rabbit, found a very good breeder and went to pick up my baby on Saturday. Well I get suckered very easily and whenI saw the last 2 boys in the litter sitting side by side I thought - ok, what the heck...

So Id like to introduce my new babies! Milo and Stitch!

DSCF0226.jpg

Oh they are gorgeous! I love that breed of rabbit.

It's on my bunny wish list!

If one ever pops up in a rescue, it'll be mine for sure:D

Nicola

They are beautiful :p I saw a couple in a zoo once - huge :shock: They had a massive enclosure with pipes and tunnels and all - really lovely watching them run around :)

Back