• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Loppy Thread :>)

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
How low do those ears go?!!

Just copying the other threads about specific buns.... :p

Here's bobbin for starters.... you may have seen this one already but it's my fav!!!

1105362091_8fd72b770d.jpg

Inspector Morse

Picture1020.jpg

Sir Victor Velveteen

Picture544.jpg

Lady Lydia of Lopsley

Picture652.jpg

The late, great Lord Lopsley

Picture917-1.jpg

Maggie

Picture600-1.jpg

Esme

Picture486.jpg

Nomad

Picture1110.jpg

Jessica

_DSC0058.jpg

Gordon Bennet

Picture981-1.jpg

Little Bill

Picture970-1.jpg

Janex

Awww, such gorgeous bunnies :love:

Not entirely sure if Rosie qualifies (as a 'helicopter' eared bun - although sometimes they are both lopped) but this is her demolishing her favourite seagrass tent :D

1f82bbe7.jpg

Awww, such gorgeous bunnies :love:

Not entirely sure if Rosie qualifies (as a 'helicopter' eared bun - although sometimes they are both lopped) but this is her demolishing her favourite seagrass tent :D

1f82bbe7.jpg

she's gorgeous :love: i didn't know it was a real term - i call nushka helicopter :lol: :lol: :lol: daisy was helicopter too when she was a baby, now she just 'copters' when she's miffed !! gabe has no power over his ears at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

she's gorgeous :love: i didn't know it was a real term - i call nushka helicopter :lol: :lol: :lol: daisy was helicopter too when she was a baby, now she just 'copters' when she's miffed !! gabe has no power over his ears at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you! I've seen others refer to helicopter ears, so I think it's an official term ;)

Your bunnies are lovely too - the close-ups are great pics :D

They are all stunning!!

My lop girly Buu :D

DSC00895.jpg

DSC02945.jpg

Dunno if he counts because he only has one lop ear, but in this pic he has his uppy ear down :D

DSC02970.jpg

Back