• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my old mice and ratties

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
finally found some piccies of my babies (on the old computer which was 'hiding' underneath all the c**p in my room :oops:

start with the miceys although i dont have pics of all of them (altogether i have had midnight,sandy,mocha,latte,zuki,lunar and smudge)

miss mocha (i got her as an ex breeder because the lady didnt like her colour :( apparently reverse siamese but not 100% sure

Mocha005.jpg

eek this one is hard to name them! (that is not poop in the foreground either it is pellet things)
it is def zuki top left and i think it is latte top right and smudge at the bottom

ratsandrainbows044.jpg

loopy lunar (identical in every way to her sister smudge until mocha took a bite out of lunars ear :shock: )

rodentproject037.jpg

now the ratties

this was my 3rd ratty bounty - please excuse the *ahem* interesting nails

Bounty.jpg

and my boys who i miss so much :cry: not sure why but i got so much closer to my 'squishy boy mischief' than my other rats :(

crumble

crumbleandcrunchposingphotos003.jpg

crumbleandcrunchposingphotos001.jpg

crunch

crunchsleepy2.jpg

ratties016.jpg

william (will) and ike

babyratmice001.jpg

Fidget

ratsandcodyhiding009.jpg

and last but not least kaos

ratsandcodyhiding011.jpg

RIP babies

Aw they are lovely pics, all so cute, im scared of mice/rats etc its their tails etc that freak me out :shock: :shock: :shock: they are so cute though wanna touch em but eekk... sorry for their loss's :cry: R.I.P guys xxxx

I love mice and rats, had many mice in the past but never rats... will do one day though..... :love: I think their tails are lovely!

aw bless they are beautiful. I really want a mouse again but after Taz mo no mouse could be even half the mouse he was :(

I didn't know you had mice. :) I absolutely love them and have kept them on and off for many years now. Lovely pics.

We used to have loads of pet mice!:D They were SO lovely and interesting, and I loved them to pieces! I don't keep them anymore, as they have such relatively short lifespans, I would get SO attached to them, and then I would lose them. SO after I lost my last two I never got any more.:( I have only ever had one rat, a hooded fawn named Reggie, who I loved to BITS! He was SUCH a character! I lost him the summer before last.:cry: :cry:

I LOVE the pic of your mice all in the doorway peeping out!!!!!:D :D And William and Ike were GORGEOUS!!!!!

I didn't know you had mice. :) I absolutely love them and have kept them on and off for many years now. Lovely pics.

i used to haent any more :( all of the above have passed to the bridge :cry: :cry: the miceys 2 i got as ex breeders as the lady didnt like their colour and the other 3 i got for a pound each to stop them having to go to the pet shop

Back