• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French lops - who wanted one?

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Was someone after one recently? (not Su - I know she's sorted:lol: )

A woman contacted me (through my vet) with a free to good home Frenchie doe. I have no details except girlie is un-neutered, unvaccinated & was bred from once a year ago.

I haven't said i'll take her yet, cos I'm doing some bonding for someone first, & need the space, but I was trying to remember who it was:oops: :lol:

it wasnt me - but i have also seen a frenchie doe free to a good home from a breeder in Barnsley at the moment (on freeads). must be something in the Barnsley water at the moment :(

it wasnt me - but i have also seen a frenchie doe free to a good home from a breeder in Barnsley at the moment (on freeads). must be something in the Barnsley water at the moment :(

This is Barnsley -she has two, but one is still nursing. I normally tell breeders I don't take breeders surplus but she's apparently giving up, & rehoming all adults (bucks already gone), so I said I'd get back to her. I have some fosters due out - although I hadn't intended taking any more on until after Turkey:?

I am interested as i already have 1 house bunny but sadly my little boy died !!! so if she is homeless there is room here:wave:

i was soetime back now...but i now have an 8month old frenchie doe who is still to be bonded to bif and bertie.
If i had the cash id have her..frenchies are such wonderful housebunnies and doggy like companions! bertie thinks hes a bloodhound tracking the odd bit of banana !!

Bertie is over 5kg now..much better than the 7kg he reached..willow is 4kg nearly 5!! and little lady Bif is 2.5kg.....and guess whose the boss? Bif!!

I think does have the attitude problem that i find so endearing..stroppy funny bossy and always win! males are such sopy daft so and so s..least all ours have been.

ahh a house full of snoring frenchies..bliss.

no debbie..no room no cash..get out of here now!:oops: :wave:

wow, PM galore!

I'll find out the details & post on here. I won't be rehoming direct though - it'll be through a Rescue:D

Back