• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A good Playpen??

I would be extra careful using outside because a cat could fall through that net (ours did) Buster has that pen in my bedroom and on the decking if I am around. I put a sheet on tarpolin over one half and secure the net with clips. He loves it and has a bridge, net ball and tube in it along with his litter box.

If you (or someone you know) is quite handy, it is quite easy to make a large run using roofing battens and weld mesh. If you try the more 'local' DIY or pet/farm stores, you can get rolls of weld mesh for less then £10.

This is the pen I have for my bunnies. I have two Lionheads but they are separated now so I have two of the exact same pen.
My bunnies are happy enough in it but make sure the net cover is on it at all times. One of my bunnies managed to jump out of it.
If your going for this one try zooplus.co.uk, they are slightly cheaper

It looks like a good size (although it doesn't say how high) but I agree, I wouldn't leave them unsupervised without a solid roof on it. Also I think they would need a more substantial hodey hole if they were gong to be in it for several hours - and they will chew those plastic ones ;) The small wooden huts are good.

Back