• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need rabbit care?

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
hi i just wanted to post that i am now giving back to rabbit kind by fostering, training help and holiday boarding in the south east.

also if any small rescue centres need free help with cleaning out, difficult rabbits, or just someone to help home rabbits i will jump at the chance!

Where abouts in the South East are you? Then we may be able to suggest local rescues who you may be able to assist.

i am in the tonbridge erea.

sadly i cant drive as im still doing my gcse's, but a few of my friends are happy to drive me places, and public transport i use on the odd ocasion.

if it helps; my sister worked in one of the local vets for a year so our rabbit Midnight and our two guinea pigs get the very best medical care!

i also specaise in more difficult rabbits (Midnight was petrified of humans and went balistic if handled. she loves humans now, and is easier to handle, if only for a very short time before getting bored and hopping off!)

glad to hear you are enthuiastic....cleaning and helping at the rescues sound best unless you can convince freinds and family to take you back and forth a lot to get buns transported. good luck keep us updated.

luckilly that should be easy as jeff loves rabbits too (he wont admit it but when you hear him when he thnks no one is there saying whos a good bunny to midnight you get another message!)

Here is a list of rescues in the Kent area, you could contact some of the nearer ones to you and offer them some help and see what they think.

Back