• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue bunnys are the cutest!

bunlover

Warren Veteran
aww went to bobtails today as planning when the garden proofed and hutches ready to do a bit of fostering for them all the bunnys were gorgeous and i wanted to take them all home those who have rescued how on earth do you choose?!!!all my buns iv had were rescued but from people keeping them cruelly.

also all excited as my bunny is holidaying with me for 2.5weeks while my parents on hols i miss not having her at my house but she so happy at mums and its always been her home and they have a bigger garden too..stil will be nice to have her with me again for a bit.

Awww - glad you're baby's visiting soon I hope she doesn't chew anything to leave you with a souvenir :lol:

It is hard to choose a bunny when you look at all the fabulous ones in rescue, all desperate for homes, all beautiful, all with such sad stories :( In the end I chose rabbits that I didn't think would get a home otherwise, as it was the only way I could decide at all - nobody wanted 2 brown, agouti brothers, and nobody could house the group of 5 gorgeous, unspayed girls - Tia was my dream bunny who would have easily found a home with someone, but sadly she only lived a year after rescue :(

Back