• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed?

:wave: oh they very cute... but why didnt you get a rescue bun!!! (il say that now before the others get angry!:censored: ) stil never mind as long as you love them lots and lots and look after them properly (which im sure you will :D ). not sure the breed there do you have a bigger pic?

awww sorry i can't shed light on the breed but she's gorgeoud...

in ref to rescue comment, i didn't get mine from a rescue, but im safe in the knowledge that they have come to a loving home, no matter where they came from x

Boo, the darker one in the picture is a rescue rabbit ;)

I would say she is just a merry mixture Nicky......its really hard to spot anything distinctive in her.

why didnt you get a rescue bun!!! (il say that now before the others get angry!:censored: )

Surely we're not THAT cantankerous here?!?

p_prod_uk, I would agree that she is a very delightful mixed breed bun.....who happens to be EXTREMELY gorgeous!!!!!:D :D :D

Shes an Argente Creme actually. Very pretty!

If she was an Argente (as in the breed), she'd have to be quite big though. I have an Argente Champagne and he is already the size of a medium bunny at 4 months old...

I must admit, I doubt that P@H sells Argentes, they are quite a rare breed and not the easiest to handle as pets (highly strung).

Vera

Angel is a large bunny, although fully grown now. she's very feisty although calm when inside the house. She has got lots of attitude, that's for sure!!

i will try and post some larger pics tonight!

:wave:

If she was an Argente (as in the breed), she'd have to be quite big though. I have an Argente Champagne and he is already the size of a medium bunny at 4 months old...

I must admit, I doubt that P@H sells Argentes, they are quite a rare breed and not the easiest to handle as pets (highly strung).

Vera

Argente Creme is the smallest variety of Argente, Champagnes are the biggest. Cremes weigh a max of 5lb, as opposed to a champagne thats 8lb. All the Argentes are different 'breeds' but the same variety, so have different sizes and weight limits.

http://www.thebrc.org/argente.htm

I've seen all sorts in Pet Shops, they are rare but its not unheard of.

/Users/Niki/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2007/Rabbits/IMG_3609.JPG

/Users/Niki/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2007/Rabbits/IMG_3620.JPG

not sure if these will work but someone wanted bigger pics?

if they don't work i'll keep trying!! :lol:

Back