• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whilst were all at it!!!!! Albino thread....

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Post your albinos here!!!

You have prolly all seen these.......

Little Roo....

roonie.jpg

standup.jpg

sleepyroo.jpg

closeuproo.jpg

i dont have a REW rabbit yet... but i really want a REW lionhead :love:

i do have an albino Guinea Pig though if that counts :p hes called Roo :love:

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

I had an albino for 1 or 2 weeks last year:wave:
Nussete.jpg

And here he is, little "Klæbben" (Clumsy, named like that cause he tended to sit like this:rolleyes: or with his feet even more stretched out when he was a baby and on a slippery surface:lol: )
Hvitebarn.jpg

Klæbben with his brother and sister (himalayan, very bright as they are babies but eventually their ears got dark grey, at least with one of them, the other was sold early)
Petter1.jpg

A very young one:lol: This is Klæbbens older brother, I don't remember if he was albino or possibly broken but...he was white back then at least.
Litjpiasunger.jpg

And not the best picture but there are one or two albinos in the back there. I added in this picture since the Chestnut aguti sleeping in the corner there is Zakura's mom:D And these are her younger half siblings. (as well as the older half siblings of Klæbben, only his mom was himalayan. Father of Klæbben and these ones was a broken sable)

Arrr your buns look lovely!!! :D The loppies in your piccies Zakura are really sweet :D We used to have a massive (well he seemed it at the time ;)) REW not sure what breed he was my sister's and was called Snowman we don't have any piccies :(

Esther x

Don't have any albino buns...but do have two albino piggies, and a himilayan piggy.

Wibble and Wobble who i adopted from Cheryl. They are super duper piggies!!

P1010485.jpg

P1010489.jpg

and ol' lady ivory. She my ol'est piggy, but has to be "my favourite ol' girly"

kennels2007.jpg

Back