• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny.x

kimd6200

Banned
hi all,as you know the last few weeks havent been good for me.lost two bunnies to my dog who we have had to sadly rehome.so my partner took me out and got me a 10wk old black english lop called charlie.he is gorgeous!his ears are 9 inches already.realy handsome.any tips on how to clean inside their ears though?abit grotty.x:D

hi i've noticed that you are also selling 2 10 week old british giants, and looking for a broken blue english lop doe and a broken black english lop you certainly are buying and selling alot you must lose track sometimes

sorry to hear about your dog

the british giants are a friend of mine.trying sell them for her.trying to find a blue broken butterfly but ill never get one.very rare.so is black butterfly.xxx

he hd my rabbits but that wasnt the reason for rehoming him.i dont wish to go into details.im not buying animals then selling them on.know how it must seem.please dont think that.:cry: x

well..does seem a bit of a brick wall and head situation:?
hope you learn to care for the bunnies ears..and sort out the one with mites...

maybe a rabbit savvy vet can help give you information on how to clean their ears or maybe a professional rabbit groomer they should know all about that stuff as well may i ask why are you after 2 English Lop does? if its to bond with the male (once hes neutered) then i dont see why you cant get a cross bred rescue doe but i must say it does all sound dodgy but im not one to jump to conclusions i hope you find out how to properly care for your English lop

I'd say you have an unusually high 'turnover' of bunnies, whether they are sold, lost, die or whatever - your post history is interesting reading and I wonder if you should find another hobby as this one must be quite traumatic with all the losses you have had - I know your friends and neighbours are rabbit breeders, but why should you have to clear up their mistakes all the time - it seems you always get their 'rejects' that need vet care :(

awww im sorry to hear you've been having problems.

i do have to agree with elve, it must be traumatic what you've brern through, im not sure if i could cope x

i want two english lop does because i like sticking to pure breeds.no harm in that.thumper isnt a neighbours reject,had him from 5wks old.look i had :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: on another forum cuz everyone questioned my posts.sorry they seem (dodgy) but thats the way they are.i know how to look after all of my rabbits i was only asking the best way to clean them.take other peoples rejects as you call them because i feel sorry for them.only got my two rabbits now because found homes for the others.think what you like,i aint a liar.x

woah no need to flip :shock: i apologize if i have offended you it wasnt my intention like i said i am not jumping to conclusions i just wanted to let you know that your post sounded dodgy as in in you wanted 2 english lop does to start a breeding thing.... that was teh first thought that jumped in my head but i know that thought was probably wrong... in the end of the day i have no problem in people who breed for showing purposes etc.

this will be my last post on this matter as i can see this turning into an arguemnt...

Another new bunny?

Maybe you should do some research before you get any more. I appreciate you "want one", but you've made several posts of not being able to afford vet bills/dogs getting buns/rehoming accidental litters/not having money to pay a holiday boarder & neutering etc.

This is a rabbit lovers forum, so you can see why people would get upset at the rate you are "getting through" bunnies:cry: . Please, please take some time out to learn all about buns & research how expensive they are before you get any more:cry: You are either part of the problem, or part of the solution:cry:

Another new bunny?

Maybe you should do some research before you get any more. I appreciate you "want one", but you've made several posts of not being able to afford vet bills/dogs getting buns/rehoming accidental litters/not having money to pay a holiday boarder & neutering etc.

This is a rabbit lovers forum, so you can see why people would get upset at the rate you are "getting through" bunnies:cry: . Please, please take some time out to learn all about buns & research how expensive they are before you get any more:cry: You are either part of the problem, or part of the solution:cry:

Ditto..everything above

right ok.leave me alone then.my money issue is sorted so im getting my rabbits vaccinated and neutered soon.dont have my dog anymore so dont have worry about them getting attacked.no more accidental litters going to happen because i dont have any does.i know how to care for them.ill stop posting if it makes you all happy?x

right ok.leave me alone then.my money issue is sorted so im getting my rabbits vaccinated and neutered soon.dont have my dog anymore so dont have worry about them getting attacked.no more accidental litters going to happen because i dont have any does.i know how to care for them.ill stop posting if it makes you all happy?x

I'm sure no one wants you to stop posting and leave the site they are just concerned about the welfare of the rabbits :D And I'm sure you'll do everything to make sure they are comfortable and well looked after people are just thinking you are taking a lot on and are worried you might not be able to cope ;)

Esther x

i know.their welfare is fine.they are not neglected in any way,they are always clean,fed,watered and have loads of exercise..my trouble is that i cant say no to an unwanted bunny.i know its daft but my brain doesnt think first.realised now that i cannot let this happen.ive got my two boys now and going to keep it that way.going to sort out vacs n neutering out.please dont all hate me.can i start again.xxxx:)

i know.their welfare is fine.they are not neglected in any way,they are always clean,fed,watered and have loads of exercise..my trouble is that i cant say no to an unwanted bunny.i know its daft but my brain doesnt think first.realised now that i cannot let this happen.ive got my two boys now and going to keep it that way.going to sort out vacs n neutering out.please dont all hate me.can i start again.xxxx:)

I know how you feel but we have to know our limits it's easier for me as I have to get parental consent and my parents think two is enough it must be so hard to see a bun neglected and ignored I would try and find someone in your area who can also help or contact a rescue can I just ask one thing? How many rabbits have you got at the moment as I am slightly confused?!?! :? :lol:

Esther x

Back