• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this big enough?

i have this for 2 of mine and it is really good they have a shelf inside with loads of toys and hidey holes to explore in it

P4060103.jpg

so its large enough? Do the have plenty of room to move around and play?

We were going to build a run on the outside too...not sure what size, depends on space we have.

We are in process of moving house...hoping to go to a better area, which means less space for the money.

We have a huge garden at the moment, with an 8ft x 6ft run for Liquorice but looks like we wont be able to take that with us...unless i find a fab house, in a lovely area, with a huge garden....im not holding my breath!!!;)

Certainly looks nicer than a hutch and you could put a patio chair in there for them to climb on etc :)

i've got little kids plastic chairs in the house and the run which they love to sit on and peer out of the window.i did have a hutch in there but they didn't really use it so i bought a smaller little wooden hidey house from zooplus which is spacious. They have loads of room with a good amount of space in the run too

Back