• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot is Very Poorly-U/D 13th August-ALL MENDED :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has GI Stasis and is now starting to bloat-up :cry:
He has had all relevent treatment. So far he is not responding :cry:

Please send Dermot some healing vibes, I am really worried about him :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Jane, you can easily treat GI stasis with bloat. You've done that hundreds of times.

Sending healthy healing vibes to Dermot

Oh poor little boy and he's only just been bonded with Lara too! Sending lots of healing vibes to Dermot xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Things are looking very bleak :cry:
I have been in touch with Christobel and she has said I am doing everything possible for Dermot. We both agree that if he does not respond to treatment within 24 hours he will NOT have surgery. I have never had a Bun survive surgery on their GI tract and my experience has been that all it did was prolong the Bun's suffering.
If Dermot has not responded to traetment by tomorrow morning then we will have to let him go :cry: :cry:
I really cant believe it. He is only 2 and I have just bonded him with Lara. If we lose him that will mean Lara has lost 4 partners since she has been with me :cry: :cry:

Rabbits bring much joy but OMG they bring heartache too

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Awww poor lad :( My one comfort when Pepsi died of bloat was he'd had painkillers so didn't suffer too bad - Hope it doesn't come to this with Dermot as he may pass whatever it is through - there's maybe a narrow bit of gut or has he been poorly before?

Back