• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toy suggestions. Help needed

Charm's looking pretty bored as of late and I suspect it's because of a lack of bordom busting activities. He has balls and chews but for some reason my bunny doesn't like to chew (Still has two teeth missing so I'm going back to the vet to get him checked out, they should have regrown by now) But my main problem is all bunny toys I can find are for chewing or hiding in (And most hidy ones are too small, wish me luck though as I've just ordered one that may be big enough). But now I'm stumped. Utterly flamuxed!

Any suggestions for toys? Links are greatly appreciated.

He has carboard stuffed with things, jingly bells, rolly polly treat dispensers...

I have ordered:
Hidey tunnel
Treat dispenser
bunny rattle

My local P@H offers little help either. The small pets section deals mainly with tiny hidey holes and chews and the cat toys is equally as barren if not more so.

Thanks as always :)

Willow balls are always popular, especially with food inside!
egg boxes
loo roles stuffed with hay

Honey's favourite toy is her treat ball which I put her pellets in each evening and she loves to roll it around and get the pellets out of it.

He has a loo roll stuffed with hay which he doesn't play with. He has a treat ball on it's way. He doesn't have a girlfriend because I'm not allowed another. What's a dig box?

Its a box that has newspaper or dirt in it for the rabbits to dig in.I think somepeople here have some for the buns (if not sorry i got forums confused)
My buns love to dig.
entertains em really good!

Grow some grass in a pot and watch him dig and cut your grass for you. make sure its rooted low in the pot...

mine love it x

Back