• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Organic Lawnmowers!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
This looks like a job for the lawnmower squad!
110807001.jpg

Dual action.
110807019.jpg

Height adjustable
110807074.jpg

110807043.jpg

Can cut from both sides at once
110807068.jpg

Can cut two heights at once
110807078.jpg

110807082.jpg

A few minutes is all it takes!
110807104.jpg

Awww they are sooo cute. I have never thought of planting grass it would make it alot easier sometimes i go ages without cutting the grass and it gets so horrible i have to then there is nothing for my bunnies to munch on. I will have to go buy some planters.:D

I've got some planted up with grass and some with the critter grass (rye, oat and barley mix) from the hay experts. Just a word of warning if you're going to move the planters in and out of their run - buy small ones - it's amazing how heavy they can be (especially if it's been raining and you've got the ones with a built in water reservoir at the bottom . With those you can also get soggy feet when the water runs out of the overflow holes when you lift them if you don't keep them level. Not that that's ever happened to me of course!:rolleyes: :oops:)

Great pics :D

Do you know I only just realised the other day Im never going to have to mow the lawn again :lol: Beau's run was partly on the grass and he ate it all right down, going to have to move the runs about the whole garden ;)

Back