• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mad rabbit woman

Isabel

Warren Veteran
This week I have completely assured my title as mad rabbit woman at work. First, I had been a bt down so I took a picture to work of Barney and Roxy to keep on my desk to cheer me up. Then, my hay order arrived! Two massive bags full of hay from the nature reserve meadows...dump at my desk. Then, the worst thing happened. I found myself telling a "hillarious" story about Barney popping his head out of the top of his carrier (yes thats the whole story :rolleyes: ) and watching my collegues eyes slowly glazing over and me, rather than stopping, trying to make the story more exciting (the box was on a chair).

ho hum, there's no getting out of thi now really is there. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: I am the same at work.
I brought my ipod in to show one of the girls in admin my bunnies, she seemed really interested at first, but after 20+ photos i could see she was itching to get back to imputting numbers on her pc.. :lol: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: I am the same at work.
I brought my ipod in to show one of the girls in admin my bunnies, she seemed really interested at first, but after 20+ photos i could see she was itching to get back to imputting numbers on her pc.. :lol: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I got my face book up to show my friend at work and was really excited, I thought she couldn't see them properly when there was not much reaction, turns out she just wasn't really that bothered :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I always get that reaction too. I love telling my workmate about Audrey's latest chewing escapadees and he always laughs politely bless him :lol:

Ah but have you got one of these?? :oops:

Picture020-3.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I always get that reaction too. I love telling my workmate about Audrey's latest chewing escapadees and he always laughs politely bless him :lol:
atleast we can let off rabbit steam here. there would be a lot of frustrated rabbity women out there withought RU!

atleast we can let off rabbit steam here. there would be a lot of frustrated rabbity women out there withought RU!

So true! I told that guy I'm seeing about RU and he tried to find the forum :shock: . I was like nooooo I don't want you to see the mad conversations we have on here :lol: :lol: (and I've said things about him :shock: :lol: )

So glad we have the forum, I'd hate to be a frustrated rabbity woman :roll: !

Neil

ps I drive everyone mad at work talking about rabbits and I'm only a temp :lol: !

lol i go thru the same thing.....not many 19 year olds love bunnies let me tell ya! plus only 2 of my classmates r girls and i dnt get on at all with one of them, all the rest r BOYS...so nobody gets it! and i do media and i made a bunny music video...got great grades tho" x

Would LOVE to see your rabbity music video!!!:D

I have the same problem, even at home. I take loads of new pics of the buns, download, them, and whilst I am filing them I am always saying to my husband, "Oh, just LOOK at THIS one......isn't he just the SWEETEST thing?" or "Bless, just LOOK how adorable she is in THIS one!" He always kind of half looks and gives a weak smile, with one eye on the screen and one eye on the door that he is trying to slowly edge towards to make his escape!!!:roll: :p :lol: :lol:

So true! I told that guy I'm seeing about RU and he tried to find the forum :shock: . I was like nooooo I don't want you to see the mad conversations we have on here :lol: :lol: (and I've said things about him :shock: :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that wouldnt be too good!

oh no that would be terrible! :lol:

I have one of those! :lol:
I love it... except I broke the zip and havent replaced it yet - they are fab! Had mine over a year now :lol: ...
I earnt my title last may - when I got the buggy - I took snowflake voting! :lol: and then earnt it even more when I took both of them to see father christmas last year!:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that wouldnt be too good!

ooh, don't let him. I had someone look up my user name before and he found my old fanfiction profile and my ebay account. Right stalker, lol. I try not to use the same usernames now.

When your workmates laugh at a funny story you have just told them bout your buns do you ever get the feeling that it is YOU they are laughing at, not your really cute funny rabbits.
I Do:oops:

When your workmates laugh at a funny story you have just told them bout your buns do you ever get the feeling that it is YOU they are laughing at, not your really cute funny rabbits.
I Do:oops:

I KNOW some of my friends do that. I don't think I've known my work collegues enough for them to do that...I think they pretty much just switch off. Oh well :lol:

my o/h thinks that I'm a mad rabbit woman - he laughed cos I kept telling him that the boys' balls had dropped - as though it was the most exciting thing to have happened all day! (which it was :oops: :lol:)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
he should think himself lucky! All last night I kept saying to James "look Barney's washing" "look Roxy's cuddling up to Barney" He gets a full running comentary.

Back