• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Midnight part 7

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
It was a long time in the car. Allot longer than it had took to get from the stables to Steff's house. Surely I couldn't be going back there then?
Then Steff and Jeff went inside. What was going on?
After a little while Steff came back and carried my hutch inside. I was very confused!
They left my hutch in a funny smelling room for a little while and then came back shortly after. Steff then let me out and slowly I sniffled and then came out. Steff then kissed my head and then put me in a little cage. And then a big lady put another rabbit in with me!
He was a boy lop eared. I didn't really know what to do. I'd only seen my brothers before! I hissed at him to say I am me! I am in charge! He got very scared and hopped away from me and sat on the ladys lap. "I guess Midnight is a bit too bossy for Yaldy! We could try a bigger rabbit called Bob, then maybe he could be the boss!"
Again the lady went away and another rabbit came with her. He was HUGE! He was a english spot lop. He was put next to me. He scared me. He was WAY to big! And then he started getting naughty on top of me! I froze. I didn't like him at all! He then started showing off. I got all scared and jumped and hid behind Steff. She would always keep me safe!
"I guess we'll have to try again when she is neautured." Steff said. "Yes then she won't be so territorial to nice rabbits her size like Yaldy." the lady said.
Steff put me back in my hutch. I was a bit angry with Steff. I hated the car. And I didn't get along with the other rabbits.
Slowly after Steff put me back in the car, we drove away. I knew I had a big long car trip ahead. But at least I was away from the Bob rabbit!

Back