• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Midnight part 6

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
I played around the garden with Steff every morning, and every night.
As I started to get more cheeky she discovered my naughty places to go. So alot more rabbit proofing had to be done!
But My favourite place was in the shed. It is an office for Jeff actuly...but he never uses it really. So when it rained me and Steff would sit in there and watch a dvd and she would give me a tiny crumble of hobnob! (yumyum!)
She played me music sometimes on her phone very quitely. I really liked Dashboard Confessional as it always sent me to sleep!
And later on a new guinea pig came! She was very little and called Paprika. It certainly made Clover happy to have a little friend! And Paprika and me liked to play mirrors through the bars (you mirror what the other person is doing its really fun!).
I got really good on Steff's lap and if I didn't think she was watching me I would run up to her and nudge her hand to try and get her to notice me binkying around the garden!
Then one day Steff let me out to play and got me in very early. And then she picked up my hutch and put it in the car. Was I going back to Jodie? Was my new paridise going to slip through my paws?

Back