• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking about bunnies

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
How often do you all think about your buns? :D

I think about mine all day at work and have been sat there with a really stupid smile on my face loads of times now, and I feel like a right idiot when I realise im at work and smiling at my computer :oops: :lol: The guy that sits next to me must think I really love my job or something :oops:

But seriously im always thinking about one of them and really miss them while im at work. All the way home im thinking oooh will see my buns soon :lol: And if Im really lucky I dream about them too!

I was talking with some friends the other day after we had a few glasses of wine and I was telling one of them how much I think about them, and this other girl was like um your obsessed :? My friends is as nuts as I am and was like oi she isnt obsessed she just loves them :lol:

But I do feel like a bit of a wierdo now so make me feel better by telling me you think about your lovely bunnies as much as I do ;) :lol:

Oh gosh, you're not weird - I think about Rosie all the time :oops: Even more excited at the moment cos we're thinking about getting her a husbun :D

She is such a major part of my life - I don't have any kids (and probably not likely to) so she is definitely my baby :D

I'm sure if my non-rabbity friends realised how much she means to me, they'd probably think it was a bit weird too though.

I said to my friend I feel like a right wierdo now and she was like your not wierd your just Becky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww im sure she will love a husbun!! :D x

I think about mine all the time to, wondering what they are doing and thinking, I even tell people at work that i think about them, They know i am mad anyway, the pair have even been to my work before for a visit

Constantly. :oops:

We were walking around Chester Zoo, today, and most the time I was just thinking, 'it's bright and sunny... they'll be wondering why I haven't taken them out to their runs yet... they need their exercise... they'll be wondering what they've done wrong...'

I found out that I can relate everything to my rabbits, with a bit of effort. It makes conversation with me a real problem.

I think about mine all the time, and spend my breaks at work on RU or looking at my photos on photobucket. Everyone at work things I'm insane and they laugh at me:oops: But people who have got or their kids have got small furries will ask my advice about stuff.

Nicola

Yay!! :D :D :D

Ok I try not to talk about them to people becuase I just wouldnt stop :oops: :lol: I have mentioned them to the guy I sit next to though. And when im expecting a hay experts or pampered piggies order I call up about 10 times a day to see if its arrived, and if it has get my brother to open it :oops: So my work hear my telephone conversations that are like 'oh give them some oat hay, does all the hay smell nice, how many toys did I order, are they enjoying their hay, what are they doing, are they too hot, give them some ice cubes.......'

And I did get drunk once and show a bouncer a photo of Trip on my phone and start going on about how much I loved my little boy :oops: He was a big scary looking man and he went awwwww look when he saw Trip :lol:

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one like this! I think about my bunny constantly, I feel guilty when I go out and leave him alone and worry about everything :roll: I really have to restrain myself from talking about him constantly. I am in the process of trying to find him a friend, I'm not sure if this will make me better (won't feel guilty when I go out as he won't be alone) or worse (2 bunnies to talk about!). I do have friends like this too, one with piggies and one with rats, we could talk forever about our respective pets and how cute/clever/funny they are :oops: :lol:

I think about mine loads. I'm terrible if I go away(even if only for a few hours) and my mum has to feed them, I have to keep ringing to make sure they're OK.

Me too, almost constantly! I have pics of them on my phone, desktop of both of my computers, on my desk at work and so on. I talk about them to my friends and the first thing I do when I step in the door of my flat is shout hello to the bunnies.

I think that those of us lucky enough to have buns don't realise how much they are parts of our friends lives too. All of my friends and my family ask me how the buns are when they see me, and they all get upset if one of the buns is poorly. Charlie has been with me for 8 years so he's totally part of my family. He's currently ill and has been at the vets all week - so far my brother, my mum and one of my best friends have offered to help me out with the vets bill cos they love him too. I don't think I've been to a single meeting at work this week without one person asking me how Charlie is!

Bunnies are great! :D So sillyrabbit you're not mad or obsessed, or if you are then you're in good company on here! :wave:

I think about buns all the time and I don't even have them yet! Just last night I was dreamin about the buns I used to have when I was younger. it was a lovely dream, but when I woke up it left me feeling kinda empty when I realised there weren't any bunnies in the garden for me to see :( . fiance thought I was a bit weird when I first started talking about buns but he realises how much it means to me and is now very excited himself. :)

Aww I have really wierd dreams about the bunnies :lol: My mum had a dream that a huge bunny was trying to get in the house and she had to put wood on the doors and windows :shock: :lol:

I think about mine constantly too - especially now they are in the house. The fact that they are so often ill makes me worry about them even more. I sometimes wonder whether my poor piggies feel like 2nd class citizens now, but as long as they are looked after, I don't think they really care too much! :lol:

I think about mine constantly too - especially now they are in the house. The fact that they are so often ill makes me worry about them even more. I sometimes wonder whether my poor piggies feel like 2nd class citizens now, but as long as they are looked after, I don't think they really care too much! :lol:

My family keep saying poor Smirnoff must feel left out :roll: :lol: But she is a cat and much easier to look after so I dont worry so much, plus she sleeps on my bed with me every single night and is the first think I see every morning :lol: I love them the same, I just think there is more to think about with buns ;)

Back