• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Home for Rabbit

speedo19

New Kit
Hi i just finishes the new run and got a new hut out of ebay. I thought i put a new hutch in the shed to make it protect people stealing it so i make a run out of the shed and i made it myself not bad job!! i has few wire put it around the fence so they cant escape let them free out of the run cos i make a door on the run to let them out!! Great idea!!! they love it i left 2 pics to see
09082007.jpg

Outside run
09082007001.jpg

in the shed
what u think about that??? :p

Wow, that looks excellent! I like it that the run is high enough so you can get in it.

yes that why i make it like that so me and my wee man goes in or even i clean it up!!

I going to make anyother one more shelf make it more interested for them to see the world out there!! :lol: :lol:

re: the flooring

:wave: Could you please tell me what you have used on the floor of the hutch and the shelf, as I would like to try and make a shelf like yours for my Wobbley.:)to relax on.
Thanks, alan

:wave: Could you please tell me what you have used on the floor of the hutch and the shelf, as I would like to try and make a shelf like yours for my Wobbley.:)to relax on.
Thanks, alan

i use the slab around but i put a wire in the middle under it so that whisper not dig hole and stones in middle for there toliet in case and i use felt on the shelf and bit a wood and see the world high up!!!:lol: :lol:
i need get a cat flap cos whisper eating the hole already :lol: :lol:

That looks great - well done!! Your bunnies will be binkying for England!!

Is the shelf in the run covered with the stuff used on the roof of sheds (can't remember the name :? )
If it is, just a word of caution that I know someones rabbit died from chewing that - I think it has tar on the other side?

Back