• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover and her inner clock

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Clover scares me sometimes. :shock: Now, bear in mind she went into near stasis late last night, which makes it even weirder, but she has got into a little habit now of coming up to see me upstairs on the computer to let me know when to feed her. Yesterday she came up at 5.30, and I went straight downstairs with her to feed the 2 of them, as it was so cute!

Well, guess what time she did it today? 5.34! :shock: :lol:

Oooh that spooky!!:lol: :lol: My piggies start wheeking around 9pm each night, cos thats when they get their night feed!! :lol:

She lollops up the stairs, walks in the room and stares at me in a sort of 'well??!' way, waiting for me go downstairs with her. :lol: Spooky bunny!

I sometimes wonder whether she's really clever, or Dusty is really dim, or both! :lol:

My cat Smirnoff is sat next to my bed every morning at about 4:30 meowing for her tummy rubs and cat flap to be opened, then she is back again and about 5:30 for more tummy rubs and then she wakes me up again at 6:30. Its the same times everday :lol: And if I ignore her she starts tapping my head with her paws and meowing, and if I dont respond to that she gets under the cover and scratches and meows :roll: :lol: I cant ingore her too long either because eventually she goes and bugs someone else and then I have my mum and brothers complaining that I didnt get up and play with her :shock: :lol:

The buns know they get fed their pellets at 9pm, but Buu sits by her run door waiting for her pellets from about 6 to 9 :roll: :lol:

Back