• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escapee (updated with pics)

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
The little Scamp is a toad! He's hopped out the backdoor a few times when I've gone out and we had a new fence put in Monday so our patio is now enclosed by a 2' wall on one side and 6' fence on the others. I thought he'd like a hop around. I guess it's roughly about 12'x25' ish - plenty of room for a tiny little bun to play. Oh no not for this little bun a quick hop around and then just bounce over the wall like it's nothing. Run the length of the garden, hop under the bush at the top corner (que pleas of help to neighbour ironing in garden), then the little toad nips out again and starts looping casually down the footpath behind the row of gardens. He's got about 20' away when my mum calls him and he just turns around and comes back.

I don't think he was very impressed to have his exploring stopped. He wasn't cautious at all. That's his first (and last) time out side and he just hopped around like he was there every day.

I will post pre escape outside pictures later when pulse returns to normal.

Last edited:
phew! I would have panicked loads! At least he came back, he must like it at yours. :lol: The little scamp.

:shock: :shock:

Scamp you really cant give your Mum shocks like that :no:

..........I bet you had fun though ;) :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: Don't encourage him.

I can't believe how out going he is. You'd think he's be a little cautious in a totally new area like that.

It's amazing watching the way he moves to. It's so smooth and effortless compared to the way some pet bunnies hop.

He will come to you if you call him but he can also be selectively deaf if he's busy :roll:

Here are his pre-escape pictures.

Checking out Alfie & Gypsy
scamp110.jpg

On the move:
scamp111.jpg

scamp112.jpg

King of the castle:
scamp114.jpg

Checking out the wall. He jumped over that no problem :roll:
scamp113.jpg

I still have no idea what I'm doing with him :oops: We're still waiting for his bits to drop (the vet assures me he's a boy) so he can't be boned yet. I can't decide whether bonding him with my two's a good idea or he'd be better off rehomed with a lady bun and be a house bunny.

Tam

We're still waiting for his bits to drop (the vet assures me he's a boy) so he can't be boned yet.

:shock: interesting typo! :oops: :oops: :lol:

he is sooo adorable i love him :love: ....... if you really cant think of what to do with him you can always send him my way :D :D : ;)

I just LOVE this boy......he is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!!:love: :love:

I shall have to hang my head with Cheekytikki......I noticed the typo too, and was struggling VERY hard not to mention it!:p So I'm glad that she DID, or it would have just about killed me not saying anything!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back