• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pettex Shredded Paper Bedding

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
.... anyone tried it??

I recently swiched from wood flakes to megazorb, but I'm ashamed to say that I really hate the smell, it's so musty :? Not sure if all bags are like this, perhaps I just got a particularly smelly one.

My vet recommended shedded paper, which I know a lot of people on here use. I don't have a great enough supply of the stuff... I don't read newspapers I get my news from the telly :D Also, Bobbin has white feet :shock:

So really I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the above named bedding and if so would they recommend it?

Many Thanks

Thea & Bobbin

re: paper bedding

:wave: Hi, I use Pet Safe bedding, it is made from plant fibre. We use it for Melody, who is a Black Rex and softer for her feet than hay or straw. She adores it, nice soft and is £7.99p for a very large bag from any large pet store or garden centre that has a pets corner. It is pet friendly too! :)
alan

I can recommend eco pet bed (it's made from little squares of cardboard there's no dust, and it doesn't get kicked out of the litter tray).

If you can't find eco pet bed in your area, bedxcel is the same thing.

As Deej's cage is right next to the sofa, I would notice any smells and there aren't any! :D

Back