• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish I'd had a camera

judith

New Kit
We're looking after our neighbours' single male (Maisie, don't ask :oops: ) this week while they're on hols and I brought him into our garden to put him in the free-standing run that the guineas use for their R&R (they weren't in it at the time). Anyway, he had his fresh air and nibble on the grass and I put him back in his hutch and then dismantled the run and let Taffy and Messy out to run free in the garden. Never seen anything like the he-man display from Taffy. He must have chinned EVERY inch of that run, sniffed it, chinned it again:lol: :lol: :lol: . Chased Messy round the garden until she accepted he was still Big Boss Man :lol: :lol: , and then gave the run another going over until he was satisfied all intruders had been repelled. What a guy!!! Wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't THE biggest softie in the world.

Back