• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another ebay bun

oh my god!

how heartless can some people be?!

I live in west yorkshire but if no-one is closer/able to get the bunny i am quite happy to travel for it.

it's got 9 days so hopefully one of us from the forum may be able to help?

I'll keep checking this so will rescue the poor little thing one way or another!

:censored:

There's two buns in that photo - black one on the right if you look closely. Wonder if they've lost one or just didn't want to put people off by saying two buns

I wish i could help but i can't. If anyone does want to help i'd suggest sooner than later. All the other bun's i've seen on there get taken off quite quickly. Not sure if e-bay noticed or they get reported.
If you hear from seller Elvis will you let us know?

i've been in contact with seller. said i would take the bunny off his hands leaving his hutch more saleable as people want to choose their own bunnies.

he emailed back saying he has lots of baby buns for sale and did i want any!?!

have offered to go and get the bunny

hi joey, he's not answered me straight yet about getting the bunny off his hands, then there's the prob that there's another 6!! :roll:

i wasnt to rescue them ALL lol :cry:

I wish i could! Already got two and only in a one bedroom flat! Keep us posted on what he says. People like that shouldn't be allowed the privilege of having rabbits!:evil:

i have asked him to consider taking them to a rescue centre and have given him the llist from here for his area (west midlands)

his son doesn't want them anymore and the fox keeps trying to get them

"rabbit hutch you are not buying a rabbit with the hutch just the hutch i do have baby rabbits but not to sell on ebay hee hee "

he's changed his ad.

not sure what to make of it tho :?

Has he replied re you taking the main bunny? Sounds to me like he wants to make some cash? What happens if he sells the hutch without the bun? :cry:

i've been in contact with seller. said i would take the bunny off his hands leaving his hutch more saleable as people want to choose their own bunnies.

he emailed back saying he has lots of baby buns for sale and did i want any!?!

have offered to go and get the bunny

thats great that you want to home this rabbit:) but i was already in contact hence suggesting we did not bombard them with emails. i hope you are able to help. he has only sent me details of the htches i guess he knows people are on to him:? . have you got an address then?.........

i didn't think was bombarding him. he said he has 7 babies to sell when i asked him if it was the one at the front of the pic.

i sent him the list of rescues and told him i would come and get one (from yoskshire) so i feel happy that i was trying to help.

Back