• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Like cuddles and being stroked??

Do your bunnies like cuddles and being stroked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kelzuna

Warren Scout
Just wanted to see how many peoples bunnies like cuddles and strokes...wish Liquorice did! We have been putting eye drops in over the last few days and he's in a complete sulk.

Doesnt want anything to do with us...not that he does anyway...he doesnt tolerate being cuddled and stroked for longer than 30secs!

What is your bunnies like?

well i have 3 rabbits who are quite different.
Simba will happily let me pick him up and groom/stroke him for ages.
Nala isnt keen on being picked up or touched but once you have her she will settle down on your lap for a stroke for quite a while
Fifi prefers to run around and nudge you when she wants.. isnt keen on being picked up or sitting still although she does like being stroked she is too busy to sit still for it :lol:

Mine are different in their personalities and Clover will 'put up with' cuddles more, but neither of them actively like them.

Mine come for nose rubs they will sit with me on the floor/sofa, or window sill and they will sit for ages having cuddles/strokes. They won't sit on my lap for cuddles unless i have food they want! Then as soon as they have nicked some they are off!

Maa loves having a stroke and will settle down and grind her teeth together happily - Benny goes all submissive when stroked (you know when they go 'pointy' and flat to the floor') so I don't tend to stroke him as he doesn't look like he enjoys it. As for Maa's daughters, well I did manage to touch Primrose a couple of weeks ago, when she was trapped in a chair - her sisters looked on in horror :lol: I doubt they need my cuddles anyway :)

Have voted most of the time! Which is inbetween both of mine! Dillon can't get enough, very demanding of my attention and very very cheeky :lol: and Pippa will always be slightly timid but loves her freedom and a good nose rub when she's in the mood! She is more well behaved than Dillon though :roll:

Back