• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LMAO! That Will Teach You Sophie!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
She has me in fits of laughter right now.... :lol: :lol:

She has pulled her litter tray off in a strop (we tie it to the crate, otherwise it ends up being flown around :roll: ) and as usual, she has pulled at it until it has come off.

She has been flinging it around and it has landed on top of her toys.... so now her tray is sat wonky on her toys, she just hopped in it and it wobbled side to side quite dramatically.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Won't stop her from doing it again though :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awwww bless her
One of my bunnies as started recently piling all her toys in her food dish when it is empty:shock:
They are so comical:lol: :lol:

lol Isaac does that with his puppy blanket - it has a teddy on it and he always puts the teddy in the food bowl then the water dish !:lol:
They are so funny rabbits - u wonder where u get them!

They're the closest to human toddlers an animal can get :lol: Gave my girls a new cardboard box this morning and they were as thrilled as my son used to be when he was tiny :)

Thats Sophie:lol: :lol: :lol: she will just go and use Rudy's tray she always did that while staying with me:D

Sounds a lot like Hoops - she's a right "teenager" at the moment! Her latest 'trick' is to take the hay rack down and drag it around her hutch. Every time I put it back she sets about getting it down again! Hilarious to watch tho :) x

Lola is the same. She moves her litter tray round the cage as if to say "but I want it there!" She gets in a right strop if I move it back!:roll: :lol:

Awww, Sophie looks like such an angel too :angel:

When I had outdoor bunnies in a hutch, they learned how to push their litter tray over and down the hole, so the contents spilled all over the ramp and the level below :roll: :roll: :lol:

Back