• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how can I help them

My very inconsiderate next door neighbour!
has decided to build an extension - and is using very stupid builders who are complete:censored:
They didnt tell us they were building - my mum was straight onto the council and the council thinks something dodgy is going down to - so they will be coming to check it out! :lol:
but the noise is unbearable and the bunnies are out there - I keep checking on them, and its sending Isaac nuts he is so skittish , and its not so bad while I have the next couple of weeks off.. but when I go back to work there's nothing I can do...
So does anyone know How I can make the noise less ? - I have covered up the run where it is covered to try and deaden the noise. Is there anything else I can do though ?
And btw the builders speak NO english and next door are limited! :? :evil:

Pippa and MJ had to put up with our unbearable neighbour building a massive extension next door which involved him and his concrete mixer setting up camp in our small garden. They were fine, got used to the noise I guess. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be fine. Give them an extra box or two to hide in and once the hot weather goes cover them up more in the day.

Back