• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Midnight part 5

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
Steff came out to see me every day, once in the morning, once in the evening.
Jeff came out to see me in the day too. He gave me lots of special things like little peelings from carrots, and apple cores. He was a nice guy. But it was Steff I really liked. She stroked my head and even when I got more confident with her and kicked like I did in my old home, she didn't hurt me, and didn't give up when I did kick her. All she would say was "Midnight that's not very polite!"
In the next two weeks Steff always came to see me, and Alex always went to see Clover. Clover was lonely and sad. Steff and Alex thought it would be best to keep bars between us as Clover had never really been around rabbits, and I had never been around a guinea pig, and I could of hurt her seeing as I was alot bigger than her!
Jeff also was busy. He sawed, and hammered wood. I liked to sit there and watch him. Until his creation was done. It was a BIG two story run for me! It had a shelf for me to sit on and everything! I no longer had to use the guinea pigs run! I had one of my own!
I binkyed all around my new play pen.
Steff laughed when she watched me hop up and down the shelf for half an hour constantly. But I didn't mind, it was a good periscope bunny point!
Steff also got me new toys, flower pots, balls, cardboard to chew, tunnels to hide in. I had a great time!
Then one day when Jeff and Alex where putting me away for Steff because she was staying with her friend Francieye I hopped out my run! Jeff got all ready to catch me. But I was good and just ran around my run. I then sat on my run. It was funny not being barred in! I stayed to the place I knew anyway, just to be safe!
When Steff got home, she wanted to see this for herself. She put me on the grass, outside my run.
And then I started my great exploration of the garden.

Right ok this story is great!!!!!!!so sad to..had tears in my eyes at some of it. but is there another part? as reading the rest i may be late for work :oops: but i want more!!!:lol:

We want more...we want more.
What an emotional rollercoster of a story. So glad midnight is happy in her new home. She is a beautiful one eared bun!

Back