• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Midnight part 3

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
So as Jodie unloaded my hutch, I smelled all the new smells.
She carried my hutch to a big garden and that was when Steff first saw me.
My nose gets all snotty in the car because I breathe to fast and I get scared but the first thing she said to me was "She's so beautiful!"
She picked me up, I wasn't sure what to do...nobody really held me, so I stayed very still. She put me on a table and her sister Alex look a look at me as she had spent a year in the vets and she checked me over. It fest a bit werid as she checked my teeth, but she said I was healthy, apart from my sniffles and my weight.
As Jeff got my hutch all ready Steff and Ashton sat with me to calm me down. Steff smiled at me and petted my head. It was a new experiance. And I liked it!
Steff then put me back in my hutch. I was glad. I liked the look of my new home, but I was still a bit stressed so it gave me some time to calm down.
After a couple of hours another hutch faced mine, inside where two guinea pigs. One of them, being Clover came up to smell me, she was Ok, bit strangle though! The other Pumpkin seemed ill and didn't come over to smell me.
It would be the first and last time I would meet Pumpkin.

Back