• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite rabbit color?

Tamine

New Kit
Hi!

What rabbit colours do you like most?

I like ofcourse them all, but beautifulest color, I think, it's scheck. All color of scheck! :D
I love our Peppiina's color (in my signature, first rabbit on the left).

Exactly, all my rabbits are beautiful colours. I love Safiiri's colour, black with white spot on his nouse, and blue eyes!
Nuppu's colour is wonderful too, madagascar .. <3
And Tamine.. Yellow-black japanese, it's wooooonderful color too!! :D:love:

Aww that magpie coloured bunny is gorgeous.

I think my fave has to be black - when black bunnies coats are kept nice and shiny they look gorgeous. I cant understand why many people overlook black rabbits.

Definately Agouti but also like Black & Blue. I have a black agouti boarding with me at the moment and it is stunning, (might have to bunny nap it:lol: :lol: ) I like white rabs also

Definately Agouti but also like Black & Blue. I have a black agouti boarding with me at the moment and it is stunning, (might have to bunny nap it:lol: :lol: ) I like white rabs also

What colour is my bun Spice? She's grey from a distance, but up close has different coloured hair - agouti-colour - like:?

Just remembered another colour I like to. Cept it's not really a colour...hardly a marking...but a rabbit who carries blue-eyed white often get white markings on them, I don't know what the marking is called in english, but that's so cute:D

I like agouti and I like white with a few markings of another colour.

But I have yet to see a bun that I didn't like:roll: :lol:

My magpie bun, Emily,
Emily014.jpg

I love orange colourings, will own a bun of that colour soon

Nicola

Back