• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The story of Midnight part 2

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
I missed my sister. And with only Jodie coming in once a week to clean my cage I was all alone.
Jodie knew how unhappy I was and thought it was best for her to rehome me.
She asked all her friends if anyone would want me. But nobody did. It was hopeless.
But then I met Beverly. She loved rabbits, but couldn't have one because of her dog Crumble. But she came in every now and then to stroke me and helped Jodie find me a new home.
Beverly couldn't think of anyone. She sat at home and called lots of people. But nobody wanted me. Beverly's son Ashton had his girlfriend round. She was sad as her guinea pig Pumpkin was very sick. They didn't think she was going to live much longer. So Ashton was trying to cheer her up. Beverly overherd, and she thought maybe Steff would want her?
But before she could ask her Steff went to go see her friends in York.
Steff had a good time, but couldn't stop worring about Pumpkin. As she drove home Ashton called her to ask her if she wanted me, I asked my sister if she thought it was a good idea, as they had to think about sick Pumpkin, but also her shy sister Clover. Steffs sister however thought it would be a great idea.
At last I was going to be ok!
Jodie and Steff oranged a day to hand me over. As the day came Jodie put me in the car. I was soon about to start a new life!

Happy ending indeed!

Don't worry peeps! part 3, 4 and 5 are now up!

I will right part 6 of her adventures soon.

But untill then you'll just have to wait!

And don't worry she has a happy ending! (Although she is still being cheeky and binkying around the garden, who knows where her adventure will take her?)

Back